Let's Have A Party Let's Have A Party

WELL...

REMEMBER: we all know this flash sucks. Don't get carried away and leave hateful comments... unless you really want to.

Wow. this really annoyed me to a point where i thought i might just go mental, but, as bad as it was; i really had a good kick out of how you know that you were going to get spam and hate for this, but you stuck through it and just said "fuck it". It really did look like you enjoyed doing it.

To be honest though... because this wasn't a flash, so i have to judge this on how well you filmed it. The quality itself is pretty low considering this was made in 2008. And also you would think because it was so short the dialogue wouldn't bother me. But it did. I don't know wether its because your balls haven't dropped yet or because the line that you said just made me want to punch everyone in the face, but it was just terrible.

The next things that pissed me off was your facial expression. I dont know if you thought it would be funny if you looked like a queer retard, but it creeped me out. Your eyes never left contact and your ugly ass smile is just forever engrossed in the back of my head, along with the line, "hey everybody lets have a party!".

Overall. I actually favorited this. As annoying bad as it is, it actually makes me laugh to read all the comments that you're getting. And that line is just so terrible that it actually makes me smile.

cupcake? cupcake?

COOL

This was completely hilarious in a cruel morbid kind of way.

The choice of music was good in this sumission and the drawing of the character himself was pretty creative. The transition into being a sprite and back was seemless and the changing background was great. If it was longer you would have gotten a higher score, but right now 8 is pretty fair.

Also what was that line that was said? I couldn't make it out.

TheBoogley responds:

SWEET DREAMS CUPCAKE XO
I think an 8 is pretty fair too... for now :3

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

BRILLIANT

This has got to be one of the best flashes ever made. It takes a very talented storyteller and artist to make me care genuinely about what might happen to him.

At first look, i thought it was going to be just violence and gore (which it was), but you also added so much more to that. Every scene felt very professional; at most times i wasn't even aware at how ridiculous it must seem for ninja rabbits to be fighting samurai bunnies, because it was so smooth and well animated.

The cinematic look was very well used; it really looked like watching what a samurai movie from the 70's should have been like.

I really like the choice of music in this and how well you timed them (especially at the tense moments where there are extreme silences and only sound effects).

This movie had me bought about halfway through, but nearly lost me at the very end. I like the idea of him going into rage, but, was it really neccessary for him to be able to fly and look like a super sayan? Also, why was the main villain so happy all the time, it was cool at first, but it would have been nice to see a change of expression when the bunny went into full rage. It should be along the lines of "Holy shit! Im out!"

I know it's near impossible to do, but it would also be nice, if the MC struggled just a little more, when fighting the side villains. It would make for a much more interesting final fight.

I can't really say there was any anime influence in this because, i am a naruto fan, so it's better not to even mention any similarities.

Overall, my favorite flash of 2009 so far, must be Bunnykill 4. It strays away enough from the past movies in this series, and added much more to the character himself.

To some of the other reviewers: Im not sure if a bunnykill game would be a good idea, but i'd like to see it done anyways.

Mottis responds:

Thanks for the lengthy review man.

One thing though; you said Flint looked 'happy'?
The characters don't even have mouths or eyebrows to show their real emotion =P

(unless you somehow though that their nose is their mouth O_o)

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

BORING

Honestly, i think the people giving this toon a 10 are only basing it on your earlier cartoons. This series is going downwards fast.

At first it was a series of cartoons with well placed political comedy, but now its mostly mixed up facts and nonsense that sounds like it should be funny but is really not.

The opening sequence was more entertaining than the rest of the flash. But the animation and art were both spectacular and makes up for the writting. What i really wanted to see was a conclusion to the NRC cartoon

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

INFLUENCE

Some might disagree, but this flash is great only based on the type of flash this is. Like Min0r69er said, these types of flashes are getting really overused and very boring. In fact, the only reason i saw the movie from beginning to end was only because of the animation and art which were brilliant. If a flash movie is only dependent on senseless violence then it doesn't deserve the amount of attention this will eventually get.

Also, you can clearly see the anime influence in this (Naruto and Bleach are the most obvious), although you did add some creative touches.

Im giving this an 8 because this is a big step up from your solid stick series, and lets face it, i couldn't do any better in a million years.

Also on a side note: this wasn't the first gun vs sword video submitted on newgrounds but it sure was the best done.

KFK's Adventures #8 KFK's Adventures #8

hilarious

this is probably one of my favorite movies on newgrounds, mostly because karl is the weirdest guy ever, and his random and idioc ways never cease to make my day. i cant believe there are only 17 reviews, and the last one was almost 2 years ago.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

DISAPPOINTING BUT NOT TERRIBLE

Well, no disrespect but i don't get it. You kinda improved the animation and the picture quality, and normally that is a good thing, but for an awesome flash it ruins the feeling that a third grader drew it. The humor was bad, but i did chuckle at the french frog and the elephant though.

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Creative

I saw the movie when it first came out and i really liked it. I like the flash because it recapped the movie in a really funny way. Unlike Irod Bad i could tell the images and voices were more in depth. The only problem i had is that i saw some potential on the scenes that you skipped, like the last 10 minutes of the movie, which was a great part. Overall i really enjoyed this. It sort of reminded me of Egorapters flashes in high definition.

Castle Repercussion - TSR Castle Repercussion - TSR

AMAZING

it looks like its going to be pretty creepy. and i think that you really know how to build up the suspense. also for those who dont know, repercussion is about what happened to the soldiers who got left behind.

'title' 'title'

UNINTERESTING

i thought it was a little uniteresting and it was really predictible. I didnt laugh, but some parts were amusing and the voices and sounds were ok so ill give you a 7/10 and a 3/5.