All 4 art Reviews

Cutting Kitty Cutting Kitty

Lol. Its a virtual buzz.

It looked like it was pretty well done, especially the backround. The colors are all mixed up together, but it doesn't seem forced or hurt when your eyes when u look at it.

I liked how you made the background blurry, but i think the blurryness of the cat was unneeded because he is the center of the piece and on the foreground. Its really good tho. Hope u get scouted soon.

EDM364 responds:

Thanks for the review! :)

I agree about the blurriness. I would've made it clearer if I wasn't extremely suckish at photoshop and if it wasn't 2:00 AM when I tried to do it. I hope I get scouted soon as well, lol.

Laterz!

Zeth de Hima Zeth de Hima

AWESOME

this is my favorite pic you made cause of the awesome swords and the sweet glowing effects. It was all very well done and een the details, though few were very good.

Something seems off with the size of his upper body and the placement of his sash though. It looks like its the waist should be lower.

With a guy like this you should maybe do a web-comic.

Lovers Lovers

Nice

its a really well done picture, but it was way too light and missing a good background. The eyes, clothes, and hair look really good and even the shade,though light, is also very well done.

jars10 responds:

yeah i think its light too i may be becuse i made it whit a light pencil i'll make it better i promise >:D

Hello Nurse Hello Nurse

Great but zombie?

Great detail on the clothes and hair, but folds in the clothes don't work that way, and it seems as if the connection with the chest neck and shoulders are a little off (im notr a good artist, maybe its supposed to be like that). And also why name it zombie nurse?

mizzomuffin responds:

Zombie nurse because it's meant to be a halloween town outfit....Without the rotting flesh and brain fetish. I didnt want her too look green and gangly.